Field Service and Application Specialist (m/f/d)
Join our Southeast Asia technical support team, based out of our Bangkok, Thailand office.
We are currently seeking an experienced, highly technical product support with hands on experience in the semiconductor equipment market.
- Thailand based product expert supporting our most sophisticated equipment, including semi and fully automated die bonders
- Technical liaison with factory for all aspects of product support
- Application/process support for potential and existing customers
- Equipment installations, technical support, customer training, upgrades and repairs
- Equipment pre-sales demonstrations, help maintain a demonstration lab and equipment.
- Assist factory product managers as needed with new documentation, software testing, quality reviews, and product enhancements
- Travel to our Germany factory for high level training, or machine acceptance support
- Experience in programming and supporting automated equipment, including pattern recognition programming
- Bachelors or masters degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, or relevant technical experience
- Must be able to communicate in English language, TOEIC certificate with a score >600 is preferred
- Private Car driving license is required
- Specific experience with die bonding equipment, semiconductor and advanced packaging science is strongly desired
- Confident hands-on experience with mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Includes varied travel typically up to 60-80%. Must have adaptability to schedule changes. Occasional weekend travel as needed. Will involve multi-day visits to customer sites in Southeast Asia and periodic travel to production HQ and partner locations in Germany
- Must be a Thai Citizen.
- Must be self-motivated and thrive within a small company “can do” atmosphere with minimal supervision. The ability to multi-task and take initiative is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Strong PC and organizational skills assumed.
Compensation Note: Salary is commensurate with experience.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Send Resumes to: Christian.email@example.com